Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Everyone knows.

Everyone knows. 
You know, everybody knows that when you come home, you WANT to smell a good smell. You want your dinner to smell good.

Today, I woke up, went to school, and came home. NONPRODUCTIVE DAY.
I came home hoping to smell a good smell. I walked in that door, and BAM. NOTHING. Needless to say, I was disappointed.

So, I grabbed some chips and a drink and went to my room, shut the door, and turned to Pandora to nurse my disappointment.

A few hours later, I open my bedroom door and FINALLY. I smelled a good smell. I walked to the kitchen to further investigate.....and EWWWWWW, the "good" smell I smelled, was pork chops. Like, who eats pork chops these days? NOONE. 

I hate pork chops. So, I refused to eat them. It was like I was a 2 year old baby again and someone tried to feed me that jarred baby food. It. Was. Awful.

So, now here I sit.....hoping that somehow, someway I will go BACK into the kitchen and find some REAL food, like sushi or pizza, you know? Something with substance. Wish me luck. Here I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment