Tuesday, February 8, 2011

What kind of blogger am I?

I was just looking around at different blogs and I came across one that had a post answering the question: What kind of blogger are you? Now, no one has yet asked me that question, BUT I will go ahead and let you know that according to the Typealyzer, my blogging type is:

ESFP - The Performers

The entertaining and friendly type. They are especially attuned to pleasure and beauty and like to fill their surroundings with soft fabrics, bright colors and sweet smells. They live in the present moment and don´t like to plan ahead - they are always in risk of exhausting themselves.

The enjoy work that makes them able to help other people in a concrete and visible way. They tend to avoid conflicts and rarely initiate confrontation - qualities that can make it hard for them in management positions.


I mean, I guess this is accurate, but how can someone else tell me what kind of blogger I am? Exactly, they can't. That is purely my decision. But don't get me wrong, I appreciate Typealyzer for giving me their opinion. Thank you all for reading this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment