Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Waste of 7 hours.

School.
You wake up early. I mean EARLY. You eat breakfast. You get in the car. And away you go.

Once you arrive, you have to worry about finding a good parking spot. Preferably one close to your friends.

You park the car. Get out of the car. And walk through the parking lot towards your school. Your weighed down by your 20 lb. backpack. Are all those books really necessary? No.

You arrive in class number 1, and surprisingly your the first one there. You take your seat, unpack what you need, and wait.

After a while, your classmates arrive, the teacher comes in yelling at you to be quiet and sit down....um hello? I haven't said a word AND I'm sitting down. SHUTUP. 

The teacher attempts to teach class (Unsuccessful). The bell rings and class number 2 comes around. 
Class 2 is the worst class of the day. Imagine, being surrounded by upperclassmen and not knowing a single one. AWFUL.

You sit in your seat and listen to some girl telling about her cat, named Beyonce, and how it got stuck under a huge wad of toilet when she got rolled. INTERESTING STORY. NOT. Now their talking about chickens.....cool.

Class 3: Possibly the best class ever. You have two of your best friends, a gay guy, and some girl who is weird as hell, but her weird life keeps you entertained.

Class 4: A&P. Worst class ever. You sit and take notes the whole time. You can't even talk. BORING.

Class 5: LUNCH. BEST THING EVER. After the first 4 classes, lunch is an amazing break. Unless you don't have a table to sit with. I do, so don't worry about me.

After lunch , you have geometry. Now, I don't know about you, but geometry...well math in general...is one of those subjects that doesn't come naturally to me. HARDEST CLASS OF THE DAY.

The segue from geometry to english...well let's just say I'm not a big fan of my english teacher. Don't get me wrong, I love learning english....just not the teacher.

And finally, the last class of the day is THEATRE. EASIEST CLASS EVER. We hardly ever do anything in there. It's awesome- definitely my chillest class of the day. I don't know if "chillest" is a word, and if it isn't then I just made up a new word. 

So basically school. is. a. waste. of. time.
Just getting my point across. 
Thaaaanks for reading!:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment