Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Blogging? Sounds cool.

I noticed people were talking about their amazing blogs, and I thought...why not try that? It can't hurt.
So, here I am....blogging. About? Well, I guess I should talk about Thanksgiving, since it's only 2 days away.


Thanksgiving is one of those holidays where you don't have to worry about presents, or anything of that sort. All you have to do is sit with your family, eat a little turkey, and be thankful. Oh, and always throw a little football in. I mean, it's a Thanksgiving tradition, right? RIGHT. Well i guess that's all for now. 


If you are reading this, please have a wonderful Thanksgiving and be thankful for everything God has given you. (:


I am eternally grateful to GOD and my family.
And HAPPY THANKSGIVING!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment